Vargo Physical Therapy is looking for a full-time Collections Specialist at our Billing office in Valencia. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer service who possesses a strong collections background and has experience working with insurance providers.
The candidate MUST have a minimum of 5 years medical collections experience working with Medicare and all major insurance providers, strong computer and data entry skills working with various web-based insurance portals and possess the ability to be independent with minimal instruction while fully understanding insurance and medical terminology.
The position responsibilities include constant and effective written and verbal communication with insurance companies and patients pertaining to outstanding balances, ability to research, interpret and resolve complex issues, monitoring accounts receivable reports, prioritizing daily workflow independently and effectively communicating with Clinic Directors and Billing staff.
Knowledge of Medicare, Workers Compensation and all insurance protocols is a plus as well as knowledge working with Raintree and Waystar billing systems.
Vargo Physical Therapy has 9 locations throughout the greater LA area, provides an open and friendly work environment, and offers jobs with competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Apply for one of our jobs now to find out why Vargo Physical Therapy is one of the fastest growing physical therapy companies in Southern California!
Benefits for Full-Time Employees include:
- Comprehensive PPO or HMO Medical plan
- PPO or DHMO Dental plan
- Vision insurance
- Company paid Life insurance
- Company paid Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous dollar for dollar match
- Profit sharing plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Pre-tax spending account for health and child care
- Company paid access to financial planning
Additional benefits for Physical Therapy staff
- Annual Continuing Education allowance ($1,000)
- Company paid and unlimited access to Medbridge for continuing education
- Employer paid ASTYM certification
- Mentorship program