Vargo Physical Therapy is currently seeking a full-time Physical Therapist at our Northridge office. We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate they are an exceptional and dynamically skilled physical therapist who is passionate about treating and rehabilitating patients.
Responsibilities include performing patient evaluations, interpreting physician prescriptions and performing appropriate treatment as well as assisting in supervising the PT Aides. Candidate must be a California licensed PT. The desired candidate should also possess excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills along with experience in an outpatient setting.
- Evaluates and treats patients
- Assists Director in coordinating PT Aides
- Develops and implements appropriate treatment plans
Vargo Physical Therapy has 10 locations throughout the greater LA area, provides an open and friendly work environment, and offers jobs with competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Apply for one of our jobs now to find out why Vargo Physical Therapy is one of the fastest growing physical therapy companies in Southern California!
Benefits for Full-Time Employees include:
- Comprehensive PPO or HMO Medical plan
- PPO or DHMO Dental plan
- Vision insurance
- Company paid Life insurance
- Company paid Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous dollar for dollar match
- Profit sharing plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Pre-tax spending account for health and child care
- Company paid access to financial planning
Additional benefits for Physical Therapy staff
- Annual Continuing Education allowance ($1,000)
- Company paid and unlimited access to Medbridge for continuing education
- Employer paid ASTYM certification
- Mentorship program