Vargo Physical Therapy is currently seeking a full-time or part-time Physical Therapist for our Palmdale office. We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate exceptional and dynamic physical therapy skills, and who is passionate about treating and rehabilitating patients. New graduates are welcome to apply for our jobs!
Candidate must be a California licensed Physical Therapist. The desired candidate should also possess excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Evaluates and treats patients
- Assists Director in coordinating PT Aides
- Develops and implements appropriate treatment plans
Vargo Physical Therapy has 9 locations throughout the greater LA area, provides an open and friendly work environment, and offers jobs with competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Apply for one of our jobs now to find out why Vargo Physical Therapy is one of the fastest growing physical therapy companies in Southern California!
Benefits for Full-Time Employees include:
- Comprehensive PPO or HMO Medical plan
- PPO or DHMO Dental plan
- Vision insurance
- Company paid Life insurance
- Company paid Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous dollar for dollar match
- Profit sharing plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Pre-tax spending account for health and child care
- Company paid access to financial planning
Additional benefits for Physical Therapy staff
- Annual Continuing Education allowance ($1,000)
- Company paid and unlimited access to Medbridge for continuing education
- Employer paid ASTYM certification
- Mentorship program