Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our patients and employees. The need to protect everyone from the coronavirus is our utmost concern at this time while providing treatment to our patients in need of care.
We are taking multiple steps to minimize health risks to our patients and employees that include the following.
- Increased sanitizing of all frequently touched surfaces, tables and equipment on an hourly basis
- Additional spacing between our patients
- Reinforcing appropriate hygiene amongst our staff
- Screening new and existing patients
- Following all guidelines recommended by the CDC
For the safety of our patients and employees, if you are experiencing any of the following, do NOT enter our clinic at this time.
- Fever, cough or difficulty breathing
- Been in contact with a person who is sick or has been suspected of having the coronavirus infection
- Traveled from an affected area
For those patients who cannot or are uncomfortable in visiting our clinics, we are currently working on a Telehealth PT services solution and hope to have that implemented as quickly as possible. It will help in providing PT guidance in our patients’ recovery remotely.
We will continue to support and provide care to our local communities in which we treat and live and will do so with the safety measures we have put in place. If you have any concerns, please contact your treating office to speak with one of our staff members. We thank you for your support.
Vargo Physical Therapy